A Shichirin is a compact and versatile Japanese BBQ that you can easily carry or move at any time. With this grill we can enjoy and create cosiness on and around the dining table.
Grilling on a Shichirin is not just a BBQ. This is a whole different discipline. More refined, more elegant and smaller. No half pigs or whole chickens here, but small refined dishes that need more precision. The first thing you need is the charcoal Binchotan, which burns longer at a more intense temperature and is more neutral than regular charcoal. This is grilling with the accuracy of a Swiss timepiece!
- The Shichirin is made of ceramic with quartz, cordierite and baked on very high temperature.
- The grill has a glazed layer for easy maintenance.
- The Japanese BBQ is also perfect for use in winter, because the glazed ceramic also protects against rain and snow and is therefore weather resistant.
- The grill can only be used outside with briquettes, self-igniting briquettes or charcoal.
- Grid dimensions 400 mm * 200 mm.
- Suitable for up to 6 people.